Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep benchmark percentages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

New to Fitbit and so far really pleased. One of the reasons I got this was to track my sleep pattern and this has been interesting. However, i have notice that the percentages never add up to 100. Typically its 97, 98 or 99. Why is that?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @NorfolkGranny, nice to have you in our Fitbit family and now in our Fitbit Community! I'm wondering which percentage are you referring? Is it to the sleep benchmark percentage?

If you are referring to the benchmark, note that this is an average of your sleep results. The benchmark is based on published data and shows how your sleep stage estimates from the previous night compare to the averages of others who are the same age range and gender. Keep in mind sleep cycles vary naturally, and you’ll likely see your sleep data fall outside the typical ranges at times.

To analyze your sleep stages you can also compare your data from last night to your own 30 day average (under the 30 Day Avg tab), as your sleep patterns may vary over time.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have other questions along the way.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @RobertoME, I don't think @NorfolkGranny was referring to benchmark. I gave the same issue too.

Screenshot_20200117_093329_com.fitbit.FitbitMobile.jpg

The actual data doesn't add up to 100% at all. Today I'm getting 97%. Yesterday was 98%. I have mostly been getting 98%. Pretty odd, I just say. Another friend of mine is experiencing the same thing.

Any fix?

Best Answer
0 Votes