Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep data with new layout

I suppose there was an update. The app presents sleep data differently.  Have others noticed this?

I miss seeing how long episodes of awake, light, REM and deep sleep are

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
498 REPLIES 498

Interesting that the article says Google is more about the experience and helping folks make health changes, not focusing on data.  That is hilarious!  Data should drive health decisions along with how one feels.  Anyone notice the update to the heart rate area during exercise, now categories HR as light, moderate, vigorous or peak.  How are people supposed to interpret that?  Tells the consumer nothing.  Totally dumbs down the information.  Will be purchasing a different device once this Fitbit dies.  Good job ruining a perfectly great small device.

Best Answer

I want the graphic sticker-like reward for sleeping well. Your happy moon with fireworks and stars that said I had I good sleep. It encourages me to make better sleep choice because I want to earn that happy graphic.

I am not in an office. I am in bed when I open this information. I like the black background it is less shocking than white first thing in the morning.

Fitbit graphic designer please make it look less corporate and more reward system friendly. Like it was before the update.

Best Answer

Anybody else think the new sleep display is difficult to decipher?

I wish they would go back to the older version! Can only hope this is a work in progress, but it sucks!!

Best Answer

I don’t like the new sleep timeline format in the Fitbit app!! 🙁

Best Answer

New update with sleep log is HARD to read. Go back to the old tracking log. 

Best Answer

Give us an option to go back to the old version 

Best Answer

Why did Fit Bit screw up the sleep data? They took the battery off the app display for a while, but they put that back on thankfully. When something works, you don't NEED to fix it!

Best Answer

I absolutely agree. Such a bad surprise this morning with this awful design.

Sent using the mobile mail app

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer

Please roll back to the old sleep graphic. The new one is hard to read and the old one was so much clearer.  

Best Answer

Those on Android can roll back to the previous version of the Fitbit App by downloading the app file from (xxx - Android application file extension) xxxmirror.com, uninstalling the current (horrible) fitbit app, and reinstalling the one you just downloaded. *you will  need* to sign in again.

Best Answer

It is very hard to read due to the color schemes. Please change it to be easier on the eyes. The contrast is horrible!

Best Answer

Agree.  I don't like this new sleep graph format.    The prior version could be expanded view easily to see the time of each sleep cycle.  Any ideas about this?

Best Answer

Jesus christ. One day i buy fitbit to see how i sleep with 2 Kids and in what TIME. iam awake or not.

Are you kidding me? Are you serios? Iam going to cancel my Premium and send the smartwatch back from who i buy this.

This Update is the most unbelievable b....t i've ever seen.

Its horrible.. Makes no more sense for me. 

Best Answer

Another FUBAR from Fitbit/Google. When are you taking your customers seriously. You know, the ones that are paying for your jobs ?

You know, normal companies have conversations with their customers. What do we like like to change, and why. What do you think about it ? But Google just forces it changes and thinks 'It'll Be Alright'. No, it won't !

Best Answer

Hello everyone. Thanks for reaching out about the new sleep log layout. I was also surprised to wake up to another way of presenting data. I was able to confirm all of the information previously displayed is there. You can find more information here: Redesigned Sleep experience now in the Fitbit app - click here. You find an explanation to the new layout. 

Please note that the Fitbit app is going through a renovation and this is part of the new design. Thanks for your feedback. It is always appreciated. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

I have been a long time fitbit user but between the sync issues and the new sleep graph, which is horrible I have been looking for something else as well.   

Best Answer

So, we have another 'update'. Please explain to us little people what are improvements ? Why are they implicated ? What connections were made to the users (who pay for your jobs) to make these changes?       

Best Answer

Why has the sleep score on my app changed to something so basic and nothing like it was?! It's so basic and boring, can't even go into it anymore to see times you were in each sleep mode, ie, deep/light/rem.. poor looking quality team, disappointed 😞 

Best Answer

For an explanation @HENK2 you might want to ask Google, and not the community of Fitbit users.

Personally the previous version to me looked like something designed by a child with a :crayon: 

Best Answer

I'm looking for a new tracker now

Best Answer