Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep data with new layout

I suppose there was an update. The app presents sleep data differently.  Have others noticed this?

I miss seeing how long episodes of awake, light, REM and deep sleep are

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
850 REPLIES 850

I totally agree! It's a poor change.

Best Answer

I agree!

Best Answer

@Sallyspin wrote:

Could these design changes be a way for Google to get their product instead?

@Sallyspin
Their product isn't any better from what I've been able to find out. I'm still looking for more details. BUT...I would not buy one anyway after what they did to Fitbit. Let's face it Fitbit is already a Google device now. 

Best Answer

@Katy67  I agree with you 100%. Plus, I miss being able to scroll through all of my simple-to-read stats with my sleep doctor. Every month we scroll through the stats of the month since our last visit. The app is totally useless now.

Best Answer

@VLizzo. Premium users have the same complaint. And they are PAYING for that "privilege".

Best Answer

I think with the outcry that is going on here, they will have to look at changing it. It's useless 

Best Answer
Could be. They are not even accurate anymore. I woke up last night for a while and then went to sleep for 4 hours. All it shows is the sleep from the beginning of the night. This is useless to me.
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Wow, really?

Can you please repost with a new subject so it's clear to us? I can't find
it.

How were you able to do this?

Thanks
Best Answer

Duckduckgo also includes app tracking protection.  If this is enabled you'll get a reporting of the amount of tracking attempted by virtually all apps with Fitbit being a particularly aggressive tracker (Google collecting more of our data).

Best Answer
Thank you 😊 I will give it a try

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi.

Give what a try?
Best Answer

I agree, the previous was more user friendly.

Best Answer

Does it do a good sleep option?

Best Answer

I absolutely hate the new format.  Wish we had the option to keep it the other way.  This is a downer not an update.

Best Answer

I really dislike the new version.  Wish they had an option to keep it the old way.  This is so unclear.

Best Answer

I paymremi just for the sleep and I will cancel if this is not corrected.  This update really screwed things up!

Best Answer

Wow...ever since fitbit sold out to google, I feel like they sold us out too 🙄.

Please undo the sleep update.  It's not user friendly!  And.. where did historical sleep animals go??  I track that over time.  Ugh.. better yet, please undo the last few updates.  

I've been loyal to fitbit for 10+ years but all these 'updates' make me really consider moving to a Garmin.  I was loyal to fitbit - not google. 

Best Answer
Yes. I too am a long time Fitbit user and have become more and more
disappointed. This last sleep debacle me over the top and looking at
Garmin.
Best Answer

This thread is now 26 pages long - I wonder how many more of us need to complain before someone from Google responds with an explanation. So disappointed with this useless, needless so called update. 

Best Answer

I see many people are not happy with the changes in the sleep app. I hope you are taking these comments seriously. I agree with the comments. The sleep app is not user friendly. Unless it is changed, I will not renew the premium subscription. 

Best Answer