Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep not being tracked on my fitbit last 2 days

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I started using fitbit since 29th Nov. It worked properly and tracked my sleep pattern on 29th night but on 30th and 1st it hasn't provided me ang stats of my sleep even though i wore it while sleep.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I'm the same. Although I started last night. Recorded time asleep but not rem stages. I made sure it was set up last night and just gone through the faqs and nothing seems to be wrong 🤷‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes

(LG G6 with Android 8.0.0) I have the same problems - Poor sync, and no sleep tracking for a few days) My wife has the same phone and Alta device with the same issues. 

In the past - had Android version 3.8, 3.9, 3.91 - then app store jumped back to 3.8! (Not good for SW control!  I am a retired computer engineer)  Now on 3.11. worked for a few days when installed, but has been trouble now for 4 days.  

I have removed the app and reinstalled in each case. Also setup the device again. (Alta)  I will try it again today.  

When I got this device in August, I did not have any problems with the previous versions of SW. Now it is very unstable.  With 2 separate setups (mine and my Wife) having the same issue - I believe the SW still has the same bugs in it or worse. 

Not sure how FW updates are applied to the Alta itself. The process description seemed rather vague that it appears to do this in the background when connected to the phone via bluetooth?? 

If you need any testing - please let me know. I like my Fitbit and want to keep using it for health reasons.

Thanks for your attention.

Best Answer
0 Votes

UPDATE: If you login and go to your Fitbit Dashboard on the Internet, all the data is being recorded.  

Problem appears to be the local phone Fitbit app 3.11 is not syncing properly or not displaying the current data properly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've double checked the dashboard on the computer but it's still showing basic sleep? Restless, awake and asleep. I've also stopped getting notifications through.

Best Answer
0 Votes