Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep restoration information

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I've noticed that the commentary under the sleep restoration (fitbit premium) seems to have disappeared in the app, since yesterday.

It used to tell me if the percentage of my sleeping heart rate being below my resting heart rate was within normal range for my age. 

That information is now gone, for all the previous days where it still existed, too.

Will it be back, or is that feature gone? And if yes, why?

Thanks!

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hi, @siskiou, welcome, can you clarify, please? In the metrics section, we get HR variability in ms. but not a percentage of the Resting HR. In the HR tile, we see Cardio Fitness which is SpO2max, HR as an absolute value plus exercise zones which is calculated How do I track heart rate with my Fitbit device? provides details. Similar data impacts the Readiness score but there's no percentage you describe.

I do not recall seeing a percentage of my sleeping heart rate compared to the resting heart rate range for my age. 

Let us know.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have noticed, too.  And miss it.  I cannot find a reason for the change.  More such info is good, not quitting it, especially without explanation and retroactively.

Bring back stats.

Best Answer

Sleeping heart rate and Restlessness both provided statistics on if our percentages were in the mean, above or below.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @CocoaBeach1 Is what you are looking for at the Fitbit app, Today screen>Sleep Durationswipe up to "Today" (or an earlier date)>touch the horizontal red & blue graphic line>restoration?

Let us know.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CocoaBeach1  @siskiou   Can you post a screenshot of your app?  I think a picture is worth a thousand words, in this case.  This page has some recent examples.  There might be an issue with the Android app.  The Restoration tile is almost identical in the Android and iOS versions.

I do want to add that sleep stages are benchmarked by age, but not resting or sleeping heart rate. 

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Sorry, I didn't get informed that there were replies to my post.

I can only provide a screenshot of what it looks like now, as the commentary that used to be there has disappeared even on the older sleep stats.

Where I added the blue line, it used to say things like: your heart rate was below your resting heart rate 41% of the time. This is about average for women your age (or higher or lower, depending).

1000017731.png

Best Answer

@siskiou   I think you are confusing sleeping heart rate information with the sleep stage benchmarks for the last 30 days and for age.  My background is human physiology.  There are no sleeping heart rate benchmarks for age.

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve noticed the same. “Sleep Heart Rate” and “Restlessness” stats under “Restoration” section, both had commentary on how your data compared to women/men your age. Be it average or below/above average. I’m disappointed that the info is gone and also disappointed that commenters are dismissing it like it was never there. It was there, now it’s gone. It may not be the most important info but I enjoyed it and checked it everyday. Is there some way we could at least have a key of some sort, where we ourselves can figure out how we average, if it’s no longer being offered?

Best Answer

I’m so glad that other people noticed that it is missing!  I thought I was going crazy.  

Best Answer