Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep score on Google Pixel watch 2 not working anymore

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am using my watch since October, wearing it also while sleeping. I am using it with Google Pixel 8 phone. For the second week now the sleep score isn't showing. I also don't have results for breathing rate and heart rate variability in Fit bit app. I reset the watch, the phone, updated it, cleaned it, set it to sensitive mode. Nothing is working. Any ideas  what else to do? Thanx for your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, @katja_pixie , welcome, you may find these articles of interest How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device? - Fitbit Help Center and What should I know about health metrics in the Fitbit app? - Fitbit Help Center 

When symptoms such as you have are reported the first move (as you have done) is to restart your PW2 and the Fitbit app on your phone. If this fails Go to the Fitbit app on your phone, sync, go to settings for the app on your phone, clear cache, delete the app, restart your phone, reload the Fitbit app & if necessary be ready to re-pair your PW2 to the Fitbit app.

Let us know how you get by posting here again.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

Hello @katja_pixie 

Are you having any issues with heart rate tracking? Do you see a green light on the back of your Pixel Watch when you lift it off your wrist? That's the heart rate sensor. If you're not seeing the green light, then that would be the reason why you're not getting a sleep score, heart rate variability, or breathing rate. All those metrics rely on the heart rate sensor.

When you said that you reset the watch, does that mean you did a factory reset? If not, you might want to try a factory reset. I've seen some users report that doing a factory reset restored their heart rate sensor.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer

I did what you suggested, I'll report tomorrow if it is working. If it won't, I'll do a factory reset of the watch. Thank you both for your help.

Best Answer

I did everything what @Gr4ndp4 suggested, but the problem stayed. So I did factory reset today, like you @RiekoC advised, I hope it will work. 

Best Answer

Factory reset worked. But for one time only 🙁 today I didn't get the results again

Best Answer
0 Votes