Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep score vs sleep time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good day

How do I disable sleep score and see average sleep time instead? Swiping screens and seeing times is not what I'm after. I want to be able to see (and not have to calculate) the average sleep time per night that I'm getting. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @HeidiSunMagg. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, Sleep Score feature on the Fitbit app cannot be turned off at this moment. Please note that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that was submitted in your post is appreciated. 

As recommended above, to learn more about Sleep Score, please check: What's sleep score in the Fitbit app?

Let me know if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @HeidiSunMagg, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the late response.

Keep in mind that you must see sleep stages in order to see your sleep score information. Please swipe left on the Sleep Score graph, here you can see information about your weekly sleep average and sleep duration. To get more detailed information, see: What's sleep score in the Fitbit app?

Note that we are aware of Sleep Score may take longer than usual to appear in the app. We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to help you.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
You misunderstand.
I want to disable sleep score.
Best Answer
0 Votes

You misunderstand. I want to disable sleep score 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @HeidiSunMagg. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, Sleep Score feature on the Fitbit app cannot be turned off at this moment. Please note that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that was submitted in your post is appreciated. 

As recommended above, to learn more about Sleep Score, please check: What's sleep score in the Fitbit app?

Let me know if you have any questions present. 

Best Answer
0 Votes