Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tracker

Why have fitbit changed the sleep tracker statistics display? The new format is confusing, uninformative and completely useless. Please revert to previous display or I for one will terminate my Premium subscription. 

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27
Ok, just learned a serious lesson from your description...if you love an
app, go to the store and uncheck automatic updates! Mind blown.
Best Answer

@sleepgal. I didn't even know mine was on auto. 😿

Best Answer
Thank you for this info - I had not thought of this. Can I go back to a
previous version??
Best Answer
0 Votes

This can reverse the damaage. 

the below link can help you reverse the process. I got it to work

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JwVXxWfuHooJT38cItJSnq_KJbqBYVpc/view?usp=drive_link

the above link is the installer for the old app. you must uninstall the new Fitbit from your phone. download and install this new app. Try to open it (it will ask to clear the app cache, which you must do). try to open it (it will fail). Then uninstall Fitbit again, re-install the Fitbit from the PlayStore. Set it up again. 

Voila .. my Fitbit is back to working again

Best Answer

This works for me. Now I just need to make sure I don't let it update.

Best Answer

Nevermind, it just changed back by itself after it synced. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 4 was linked to an older *amsung phone. The revert works perfectly (way faster than with all the sync issues for months on my Pixel). I'll just leave the Fitbit/old phone alone and never update. Also, I screenshot every day's Sleep Stages, so have my history intact.

Best Answer

Thank you,  thank you,  thank you 😀   Fully expecting this information to 'mysteriously' disappear from the Google feedback page at some point but happy to have it work for me.  Soooooo refreshing this morning to see well presented sleep data.  Again.....big thanks 😊 🙏 

Best Answer