Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SpO2 clock face availability

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So, after I browsed through clock faces I got information - "This clock face isn't available in your region yet"! What? 

My money worth less than American money?
You know, I purchased my watch here directly from this site, paid full price... watch was delivered to my skybox in Miami and then shipped to me in Trinidad where I currently live!
And because I am here I am not allowed to use those watch faces?

I am a second grade customer?

Screenshot_20201015-122411_Fitbit.jpg

Moderator Edit: Formatting and word choice 

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21

Anger directed at FiBit is fine - they take our money and things dun work. Took me 2 hours to receive their "verification" e-mail after 3 failed attempts when mail arrived so late, that it was expired!

As for controlling the country, well if the iWatch can show O2 and all-day in my country, not just for sleep, then FitBit apparently has an issue - in a country where they have quite some sale - not Trinidad where I live. Keep using iWatch for O2 now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

To answer your question yes, i am in Oman and the SpO2 is not working I travelled to Dubai for a week and suddenly in Dubai the band reset it self and updated and i could see the SpO2, now i am back home its not working again. I know in Oman band are considered as medical deceives (despite that it clearly mentions in the watch it is not) and based on that is it subjected to ministry of health regulation for medical device.

i will share a screenshot once I figure out how to do it from my iPad….

Best Answer