Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step tile is not showing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The circle that displays steps when I open the app is completely missing. It is just blank. All other data still shows. I have cleared data and cache, forced stop, restarted phone and logged in again. I have tried switching to caloriedls shown instead of steps. Still.blank white space. This started the day fitbit stopped the step challenges between friends, and has not been back since. Please help.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Tap the Edit button near top right.  Look for the Step circle and + to add it back, and hold down a second to drag circles around to your taste.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Tap the Edit button near top right.  Look for the Step circle and + to add it back, and hold down a second to drag circles around to your taste.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
Thank you!!!!
Best Answer

@JohnnyRow Thank you very much for your help! 

@trish123abc Nice to see you again in the forums. Thanks for reaching out about the data shown on the Fitbit app. I am glad to read that you found the solution here in the forums. I wish you the best with your Fitbit device. Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes