Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workout tile shows "can't load content refresh and try again"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Everything was fine a couple hours ago. Now the workout tiles are blank, it gives me a "can't load content refresh and try again" that does not work. 

I have forced stopped the app, cleared cache, uninstalled and reinstalled then restarted phone. I have unpaired it from Bluetooth and then connected to Bluetooth from the app. Nothing is working. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Starr69 Bluetooth only connects to the phone. The data is kept in the Fitbit servers, so your mobile device needs access to the internet, via a mobile/cellular, or WiFi, data connection. Assuming you have an internet connection to your mobile device, I would:

• Make sure you have the latest version of the Fitbit app
  • Log out of the app
  • Force quit the app and clear the app storage cache
  • Log back in to the app and try syncing.

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer

@charleskn Thanks for your input, explanation and suggestions. 

@Starr69 Welcome to the forums. Thanks for taking the time to report this situation and explaining what you have already tried. Since you uninstalled and re installed the app, you must be running on the latest version. This could be a problem with the app not loading the information properly. Have you also checked the Fitbit.com Website to see if the exercise data is shown there? That way we can discard roots of cause. It may be just a display issue on the app. Thanks in advance. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

This ended up being on your end, not mine. I spoke with chat and it was a known issue on Fitbits end, not mine. and it is fixed now. also I fail to understand why running the latest version of an app would cause an issue. That seems illogical. Either way, it works fine now. 

Best Answer