Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info about the Log your glucose levels tile

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday I had a message in my app to start using Log Glucose functionality. I am diabetic and jumped on board with it. I saw the screen where it has a graph and set 2 reminders.  I get the reminders and can enter the information, but there is no way to see the information entered once saved or to create/modify reminders. I would like to be able to see all the glucose entries entered.  Can you provide any insight? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

@Ikline Welcome to the Fitbit Community. I'll be happy to clarify your inquiry. 

It's great to hear that you loved the log Glucose functionality. One you've entered the information required at the beginning, you could edit or view it by doing the following: 

- Tap the Log your glucose levels tile 

- Choose the gear icon in the right corner 

- Tap a setting to edit or view 

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
There is no Log Your Glucose tile.
Best Answer

Removed comment 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good morning,

I cannot select a tile, there are none. That is the problem. I know how to add and remove tiles from my dashboard and there is not a tile for glucose. 

Best Answer

Can you also update this to show NOT SOLVED and your reply is NOT the best answer. 

Best Answer

I actually had this in my android app. as I reinstalled the app after getting my charge 3... it asked me questions to set it up. I still get notifications to log my glucose. if i tap the notification I can add the glucose measurements. but i cannot find a way to tap to enter from a tile or button... nor can I find previous measurements. it's like it's hidden inside the app. very frustrating since I've dug all over the internet and there's no mention of this functionality in the forums or on the web. 

Best Answer

I actually had this in my android app. as I reinstalled the app after getting my charge 3... it asked me questions to set it up. I still get notifications to log my glucose. if i tap the notification I can add the glucose measurements. but i cannot find a way to tap to enter from a tile or button... nor can I find previous measurements. it's like it's hidden inside the app. very frustrating since I've dug all over the internet and there's no mention of this functionality in the forums or on the web. 

Best Answer
I had the same happen to me, but now I don't even get the notification to
enter it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I found a work around. it takes a few steps but it worked for me... 

1. make sure your fitbit app is updated on your mobile

2. open fitbit.com on your mobile browser and login to the dashboard 

3. tap the gear ⚙ icon and tap settings (your profile will come up)

4. tap settings again (the one on the left of the forward slash)

5. scroll down to manage data, tap there

6. scroll down to blood glucose, tap there

7. tap review your data

8. bingo. the hidden part of your fitbit app showing your data and you can edit the app by tapping the gear ⚙ icon there to send notifications etc.

... yes! 

Best Answer

I had same happened to me. I cant find anywhere to enter and no more notification come up for me to enter anymore 

Best Answer

Thanks. I followed the steps and it worked. I could see the data. I turned on the notification to enter glucose. However still no place on the app to tap to enter the glucose everyday. 

Best Answer

Yea. Same problem for me too. 

Best Answer

exactly, it's hidden within the app and those steps i outlined will help you modify your data. as long as you set up reminders to be notified by phone notifications you can tap that and enter directly. 

Best Answer

Spot on, thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also getting the same issue of not being able to add the Glucose Tile. I've called support twice now and it has not been solved. I even purchased the new Inspire 2 to give that a try. 

Best Answer

This is not working for me at this time. I cannot add the Glucose tile.

Best Answer
No one can add the tile, but you can add the data.

*~ Laura Kennedy, MHA*

* Yoga Enthusiast - Teacher Training Student
*A personal mythology is the development of a holistic belief system
derived from the symbols and archetypes that are most alive within you; it
incorporates personal ritual and a moral code alongside a structure for
personal development.*
*~ Alanna Kaivalya, PhD*
Best Answer

Yeah, I have been adding via the website for now. I assume this will be fixed someday. Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there an update on making a Blood Glucose tile available for the Dashboard?

Best Answer