Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info about the Log your glucose levels tile

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday I had a message in my app to start using Log Glucose functionality. I am diabetic and jumped on board with it. I saw the screen where it has a graph and set 2 reminders.  I get the reminders and can enter the information, but there is no way to see the information entered once saved or to create/modify reminders. I would like to be able to see all the glucose entries entered.  Can you provide any insight? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

I don't think you understand.  There is no Log Glucose Tile and it isn't displayed in the Discover, Health & Fitness Stats page.  It looks like someone has only partially deployed the Blood Glucose App to the platform.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It didn't work, so you gave them more  money?  I have a bridge in Brooklyn you might like to buy.  If you're not happy with the results, pay me again.
If it's broke and don't work, don't pay for it again.  Return your new fitbit, ask for a supervisor in your next call, tell them what you've done and that unless you get some help that fixes their app, you'll start an online campaign telling everyone how bad their product is.  I'll certainly join you in spreading the news about their substandard performance.  Their nutrition database is horrible, their update process rarely works, and now their blood glucose app can't be accessed in a reasonable way on their overpriced devices.

Best Answer

P.S.

For their next trick, Google is going to "improve" our Fitbit experience by getting rid of all Challenges, Adventures, and Awards.  This was one of the aspects that I really liked and used often.  Even if I was feeling tired/lazy, knowing I was in a challenge motivated me to get my formerly fat @$$ in gear and do my daily walks.  It was fun to see the names of people I'd seen in previous challenges in new ones and to write encouraging messages to the group.  It made the experience of "exercise" (which I hate), a little more fun.  Now Google is going to take all this away.  Since a Fitbit won't keep good time with out resyncing to a phone app every hour, can't track the calories eaten, and now is eliminating encouragement to exercise, I guess the "improvement" Google is really looking for is some kind of in app pizza delivery function so we can spend hundreds of dollars and still get fat and lazy.

Best Answer

Thanks, this works. Can anyone from support give an estimate when this will be fixed?

Best Answer