Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workouts that I've done are missing from the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Workouts that I've done are missing from the app, but show online through desktop.

I've recently noticed some past weeks in my Android app are missing workouts I've done. E.g. the attached images:

1. Feb 27 - March 5: says I did 4 out of 5 days but only 1 workout shows
  2. Mar 20 - Mar 26: says I did 3 out of 5 days but only 2 workouts show

I definitely did the amount of workouts stated in the X out of 5 section, and the missing ones show in the desktop/web browser version when I log in there.

They also definitely showed originally because I always look back on my week of workouts every weekend. Even the first screenshot that only has one workout showing for that week, had two workouts showing just the other day so it's decreased again since then.

It seems quite random as some weeks are the same with missing workouts while others are normal, showing them all correctly.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app but that didn't fix it. Any other suggestions?

Screenshot_20230403_203144.jpg

Screenshot_20230403_203201.jpg

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@dsn21 I would

• make sure you have the latest app version for your device
  • log out of the fitbit app
  • force quit the app and clear the app cache
  • re-launch the app and login

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer

@charleskn Thanks for your help!

@dsn21 Welcome to the forums. Thanks for reaching out about your exercise data on the Fitbit app and your initiative to solve this on your own. 

Appreciate the screenshots. I can definitely see what you refer to. I have seen multiple scenarios and it is starting to look like a general issue affecting multiple users. Given the fact that the exercises entries are shown on the website, it is safe to say these are being recorded and still there. Since you uninstalled and re installed the app, you definitely have the Fitbit app´s latest version. When did you first notice that exercises were missing? We shall see if other users experience the same. Thanks in advance. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @RodrigoMFitbit,

Thanks for your response! 

I probably first noticed the missing workouts around 3 weeks ago or so. 

Appreciate any support you're able to provide. 

Best Answer
0 Votes