Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion to fitbit for device compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi fitbit!

I have a Samsung J1 mini.syncing is a problem as I have just understood, from one of your online techies (who was very helpful!), that my samsung galaxy j1 mini is not compatible with the fitbit app, hence causing intermittent syncing. I looooooooove my fitbit and don't  want to get a new phone. May I make a humble suggestion that Samsung Galaxy J1 mini be made a compatible phone for the app? 

Cheerio!

Thanks again to the online techie, Isaac A    ☺

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Forums @ElmoDCat. I know that it would be great to have various phones on our list of compatible mobile devices. Our team is testing the compatibility of several phones and that's why I recommend keeping an eye on that list for any update.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not enough effort goes into letting people know what phones are compatible.  Samsung J1 Mini is hardly an unheard of phone and there was nothing on the packaging of the fitbit to indicate that it wouldn't be compatible.  What is going on here?  And WHY can't you provide SOME sort of diagnostic information rather than just displaying a red exlamation mark or 'tracker not found'?????   

I've paid oaver $200 for this tracker and can't afford a new phone - please put in the effort to support your users.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Samsung J series were listed as compatible devices only weeks ago, but now they have been removed from the list. I bought a Flex 2 and the J1 BECAUSE it was a compatible device, but now this has all changed. How can you do this to your users???

Best Answer
0 Votes