Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support for ZTE ZMAX Pro

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know this has been asked before (over 6 months ago), but I was hoping there may be an update. I don't see the ZTE ZMAX Pro as a supported device. Is this in the works to be added? I just bought this phone yesterday. It's a smart phone and one of Metro PCS's best sellers, so I am not sure why it wouldn't be supported.

I saw that some others had some luck getting theirs to work with their fitbits, but mine cannot find my Blaze.

Has anyone else had any luck with this phone?

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Hello and welcome to the Community @Nicole-21!

We truly appreciate your feedback in regards to the support of the ZTE ZMAX Pro. We're always working on improving the compatible devices list. Do know that your comments do not go unnoticed.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I just purchased a Blaze yesterday. It is able to connect to my ZTE ZMax Pro, but none of the notifications come to my phone. It says they are turned on, but I don't see them and I can't control my music even though the song title appears on the phone. I, too, thought for sure my phone would be compatible and am disappointed I spent as much as I did to upgrade my smartwatch only to lose the features I wanted the most. (Phone and text notifications, music control)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SpyFox2000, welcome to the Fitbit Forums.

Thank you very much for your comments on the matter. I do understand that supporting a large amount of different devices can only be beneficial to our users. Be sure that your feedback is not going unnoticed.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I got mine to work but now I'm having issues syncing. Keeps giving me a sync error message. Really frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Dimplez1969, thanks for joining the Community.

Since this mobile device is not fully supported, issues like the one you described is to be expected. If you have access to a supported device, or a computer, I'd recommend using one of those to get more reliable syncing.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can we expect that the ZTE Max Pro will be compatible with syncing in the near future, or is that not going to be possible?

Best Answer

A very warm welcome to the Community @beautyinthefit!

At this time we do not have any details to set expectations on the matter. We cannot guarantee that a specific device will be supported in the near future. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would love to buy a Fitbit altra HR but I see it does not support my devices which I have my phone as a ZTE Z Pro Max and my tablet is a Samsung Tab S2. People to buy your product if you don't have all the devices supported to Fitbit.

Best Answer

Any word yet ?? been waiting a year to see if Fitbit will sync to zte

Best Answer

Hello,

I was just gifted a Fitbit charge 2. 

I love it, however it isn't pairing with my zte Zmax pro. 

Are there any current plans to add the Zmax pro to the compatible devices for Fitbit charge 2?

I don't want to return this device as it has so many wonderful features. At this point it seems it would make most sense since I'm not able to utilize the device to its fullest potential.  If anyone has any tips or tricks that I am missing please let me know. I so desperately want this to work.  

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try to download Fit Notifications from Google play, not sure that it helps u syncing. Perhaps it would help u get notifications. Let me know if this could solve some of the problems. Best of luck Fit Notifications

Best Answer
0 Votes

It has been well over a year and it seems that you still haven't fixed the zmax pro issues. Are you guys not working on this? When can we expect this to be fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes