Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge not sync with samsung phone Note 4

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my Fitbit surge stop being sync to my Samsung Note from 8-10-17 till now. But was prior sync to phone for 1 -1/2 years.

Don't know why? 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @lj58roma, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! If the issue keep persisting please give it a try to the following post: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this). It might help you to address the syncing issue you are experiencing since August 10th.

Let me know how it goes, I'll be here.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

It is most likely a software glitch or incompatibility issue.

On 8/8/17, my fitbit flex stopped syncing with my Samsung Note 4. I went back to check when my phone's software was last updated and it was 8/8/17. So I contacted Fitbit support and was told that their engineers are working on it, but never gave any other information as to a time frame or anything like that.

Best Answer

Hi there @ToriD32, thank you for keep me posted. Indeed if your Samsung device received a recent update then it is an issue that is under investigation as our support team informed you.

The reason you were not provided with additional details about how long it will take this issue, is because we don't have further details at the moment. If you want to learn more about this issue please visit the following post: Android users unable to sync after Samsung Update.

Rest assure we are doing the best to resolved this issue. Thank you for all your patience.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Same here....still syncs with my Samsung Note Pad as it is not on automatic update...bummer

Best Answer

Hello @SunsetRunner, good to see you around. I saw you were experiencing the same issue, with the exception of your Note Pad as it was not updated. How it goes so far? Are you still having the same issues? Please take a look to the post I suggested before for the latest update we shared on Sep 19th.

This issue was already resolved, so I just wanted to give follow up with you and make sure you are back on track.

See you until the next one. Take care!

Best Answer
0 Votes