Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge wont sync (Android)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My surge wont sync. I've don't everything suggested in the trouble shooting; restarting both devices, uninstalling my app lastly I tried to set up my app from scratch if it was a new surge but it still won't find it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @Lorraine_runner! Thanks for joining the Fitbit Community.

Thanks for going over the troubleshooting steps that you have gone through. In this case I'd recommend that we try to restart the connection between your mobile and the Surge. Let's try the following:

1. Open the Bluetooth settings on your mobile device.
  2. Look for your Fitbit Surge and then remove it from that list.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and go to the account tab.
  4. Select 'Set Up a New Device' and proceed with the set up process once again.

Please let me know how it goes! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

My fitbit won't sync either my last sync was Wednesday.   I have tried everything I really don't know what to do.  This happen before I had to let it take it course.  Because I am addicted to my steps I am having a hard time. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've just tried that and still no connection between the two.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've followed your instructions, unfortunately still no connection between the two. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Lorraine_runner! Thanks for stepping into the Forums @Gloria1955.

@Lorraine_runner Thanks for giving that a shot. Would you happen to have any other device that you could use to try and set up the Surge? That would give us lots of information on what is happening.

@Gloria1955 It must be worrisome that your Fitbit won't sync and you won't get all of your steps to your account. Please do know that steps are stored on a minute-to-minute format for 7 days and daily totals for an additional 23 days. I'd recommend that you also try to sync with another device.

Please let me know how it goes! 

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having problems with my Hr Charge syncing too. I have tried everything also. With no luck. I disconnected from Bluetooth and now can't get it to connect back. I have a Samsung S7. It has always worked before.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JJarvis, thanks for stepping into the Forums.

Are you getting any specific error message when you try to run he Set up process? If so, what does it say? 

Look forward to your reply so that I can determine the best way to move forward.

Best Answer
0 Votes