Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync and Notification issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

Had an iPhone and my blaze synced and displayed notifications fine. I have since switched to a Samsung S8 (android) and I am having syncing issues as times and no more notifications. My phone constantly displays "Blaze regected pairing". I know I'm missing something. 

Thanks,

Rick

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Ever since I downloaded the new 2.68 update,  my phone app doesn't recognize or sync to my Blaze, even when they are less than 2 inches apart. Please advise. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had a Charge 2 before this and it never missed a beat. What the hell have Fitbit done to this one which is double the price? My phone is a Galaxy S7. It's almost impossible to get a sync. My phone app says I have software version 27.32.4.19 and it last synced 01:03 this morning, but there's no data showing since last Thursday. I've tried all the suggestions, but this thing just won't sync. I've never come accross a more frustrating product. How can I get it fixed or is it just a pile of junk?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Duplicate

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't know why this request for help has been moved from the Ionic section to the Android a;pp. There's nothing wrong with the Android app. It works faultlessly with my Charge 2. It's just this **ahem** Ionic that doesn't work. Pleas put it back in the Ionic section.

Best Answer
0 Votes