Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync issues since App Version 3.14 - try this

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Firmware (1.63.5)

Since the last app update, every morning when I try to sync – pull down on screen – it doesn’t seem to recognise the Charge3 and will not sync - screen just stays on ‘Refreshing’ -  (although I can see the watch with battery percentage). To get around this, I have to restart the phone, which then allows the sync without any issues.

I also noticed, that instead of restarting the phone, it was quicker to ‘Force stop’ the Fitbit app in ‘Settings - Apps & Notifications’ – go back to the Fitbit app and the sync started immediately.

So, for those of you who also have sync issues, try ‘Force stop’ the app and see if that works for you.

Have a nice day

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I've had to do that in the past. Then the app cooperated for a long time. Then I updated on Friday and after Fitbit got back online, I had to do what you're saying you did, but this morning it won't find the device at all. I've done everything they say to do including rebooting the watch.

Best Answer

Also experiencing the same problem. The watch loses time overnight, as well. Having to reboot the device or restart phone. Annoying app update for my Charge 3, which was working just fine before.

Best Answer