Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synching issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got a new Fitbit the charge 2 and it was synching fine when I first started wearing it, but now it will not sync with my phone and it's been about five hours. Is something going on? I updated my app, but that did not help 🤔 I'd appreciate any advice

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

I just replaced my flex with the charge two, it synced when I was out and about this morning, but have not gotten it to sync since. I've turned on off deleted app and redownloaded and nothing.  A little help would be appreciated 🤓

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello and welcome to the forums @Mkbashore18

Check out the article on trouble syncing - click

If you follow those directions and still have problems, let us know.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

My fit bit was synching fine for a week and now has stopped.  The Bluetooth is on and the battery is charged. Location is on in settings.  Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried all the things suggested but my Charge 2 still won't synch - although it synched with both my phone (Samsung S7) and Windows laptop up to 10th April.

Reinstalled the app again this morning but still not synching so it looks like the Bluetooth module in the Fitbit device has failed. This is pretty poor as I've only owned the device for just over a month.

Any suggestions?

Best Answer

Hello and welcome to the forums @KGRA and @MogB

Have you tried doing a restart of your Fitbit? Sometimes a restart helps to get things going again.

Let us know.

Best Answer
Yes I have tried restarting. It still doesn't synch.

Margaret Brown
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MogBcontact customer support at this link - click

There is a phone number for the USA, an online chat option and web based email for those out of the area.

Let them know the steps you've already taken to get it going.

Keep us informed.

Best Answer

I am also having this same issue. Had not synced since 5/5/17. How do I do a restart

Best Answer
0 Votes

Click this link to learn how to restart your Fitbit. It's good to do it three times or so and no data is removed. Similar to restarting your phone or computer, so it's safe.

Let us know what happens.

Welcome to the forums @camogirl069

Best Answer