Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing difficulties with Inspire HR

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Everytime i try to sync my inspire HR to my android phone it can't find  it. I disable my bluetooth, remove/add my device to the app, mess around with the app settings and that will usually help. But my other fitbit never had this problem. How do i fix this?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Kjs2, welcome to the Community Forums! 

First, I'd like to appreciate your effort and patience troubleshooting this situation prior to posting. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which Android mobile device are you using with your Inspire HR? When was the first time you experienced syncing difficulties? if you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your phone that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Also, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes.  

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi 

I'm using a Huawei P10 and am having some serious issues with my Inspire HR

It's been unable to sync for a few days now and then this morning it stopped keeping the time correctly so I decided to do a full factory reset and go through the setup again on my phone. This was a mistake however. Every time I go to setup the device I get as far as connecting it to the phone, the phone finds the device but then tells me I have no Bluetooth connection and tells me to turn my Bluetooth off and on again.

I have gone through various steps to try and fix this. 

- Altering the power saving options in my phone.

- Using an older version of the app

- Downloading the Huawei fixer app from the play store

- Reinstalling the app several times

- Using a different account

- Restarting my phone and the device several times

- Obviously I tried turning Bluetooth off and on again

- I even tried to get it to connect to my PC to no avail.

Please help me. I'll be taking it back to the shop if I can't fix this. I've only had it since the 28th.

Best Answer
0 Votes