Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing difficulties with Versa after update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

versa won't sync to android since update on 12-5-19......what to do

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @andi2019, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. To better assist you, can you please let me know which Android mobile device are you using? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed. Also, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

Keep me posted, I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue, I've done all the standard troubleshooting steps, rebooting versa and phone, disabling Bluetooth, uninstalling the app, removing the device from the app), I keep getting stuck. This is ridiculous! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Sarahmc33, welcome aboard. Sorry for the delayed reply.

Thanks for troubleshooting your device. To move forward with your concern, can you please let me know the Android version you're using with your Versa? Please make sure that it's compatible with our products and services and then try the following steps:

1. Restart your Versa.
  2. Please on the phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth, and remove all the connections that exist with the device. (Forget device, ignore or unpair depending on the version of the operating system of the phone).
  3. Turn off the Bluetooth and restart the phone. (Switch off and on again).
  4. When the phone is back on, turn the Bluetooth on again but do not attempt to connect to the Fitbit from here.
  5. Go on the app and try setting up the Versa as a new device.

I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes