Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing issue with Huawei Nova 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hai...anyone using Huawei Nova 3? and have sync problem?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @safiza, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for your post. If you're experiencing syncing difficulties with your Fitbit device and your Huawei Nova 3,  I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Then, you can move forward and try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

Let me know if further assistance is needed and if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello RicardoFitbit, my Charge 4 is unable to pair with Huawei Novo 3i. What is your advice?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome aboard @EmilyWong.

Thanks for your post. To move forward with your issue, can you please try the troubleshooting steps that were shared on my previous post and let me know if the issue persists?

Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hai, 

Yesterday morning when I woke up there's a msg saying the new update is ready. after update.. all the apps can be used and the sync problem is okay. 

Thank you for your helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your reply is appreciated @safiza.

Thanks for the details that were shared with me, I'm really happy to know that your issue was resolved. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance in the future or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be here ready to help you out. 

Thanks for being part of the Fitbit family, it was a pleasure to assist you.

Best Answer
0 Votes