Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing problems with my Flex 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Flex 2 has stopped syncing and recording steps on my Samsung Galaxy s4 mini.   Have switched phone off/on again, tried plugging in the fitbit and pressing the button on the fitbit 3 times, all to no avail.   The lights appear to be working as normal so don't know what could be wrong.  Blue tooth is switched on and fitbit is paired.   Anybody help?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @smithy59, nice to see you are visiting the Fitbit Community! I was reading you are experiencing troubles to sync your Flex 2 despite your efforts to address this issue. I would recommend to review the version of Fitbit app for Android you have installed.

In the last week was released a new version that might help you to address the syncing troubles. Please review your Google play store if there is a new available for you. For more details please review this post.

If you need additional help for syncing issues, check the following suggestions: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

See you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your help.

Helen
Best Answer
0 Votes