Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing troubleshooting

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I have been experiencing some syncing problems on my Samsung Galaxy on 5. I went to a forum and read people's posts who had a very similar problem like me, and those people go responded with steps to there problems and i have tried all of them! I even looked at which devices mostly have syncing problems, and it said my phone update 6.0 and it said it is usually the location permissions and the FitBit app already has the location permissions. Please help! Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @EmaniDillon, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! I was reading you have tried different solution to address the syncing issues you are experiencing. I'm wondering if the issue persists so far?

Something I try when my app is not syncing with my tracker, is to reset the app using these steps:

Log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

Let me know if you already tried this and keep me posted how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @EmaniDillon, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! I was reading you have tried different solution to address the syncing issues you are experiencing. I'm wondering if the issue persists so far?

Something I try when my app is not syncing with my tracker, is to reset the app using these steps:

Log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

Let me know if you already tried this and keep me posted how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you! It worked!
Best Answer