Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time fix not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've done everything suggested and still an hour off. Never had the issue before, What 's up Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Dirk8121. It's always great to see you here.

That's fantastic news! Thanks for the update and now you won't miss any minute to crush your steps. In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Discussion Board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

By the way, if my post was helpful to your inquiry, choose it as "the Best Answer" to help other friends that might be having similar issues.

Hope to see you around more often! 😎

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @mariolucas. It's great to see you here again!

I appreciate your efforts while working on this and I'm sorry that the time is still off. I know how you're feeling and to correct the time, although you've tried some steps, please give a try to the following in the given order:

1. Make sure the Fitbit app is updated and reboot your phone.
  2. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the profile's icon.
  3. Tap on Advanced settings > Turn off the Automatic time zone option.
  4. Tap Select time zone and select any time zone from the list. Make sure to sync your Fitbit to save the changes.
  5. Then go back to the time zone settings in the Fitbit app.
  6. Turn on the Automatic time zone option and sync one more time.

If the issue persists, let me know your phone's model and Android version. Also, provide me with the model of your Fitbit.

I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes
That worked!

Thanks 😁
Best Answer

Hi @Dirk8121. It's always great to see you here.

That's fantastic news! Thanks for the update and now you won't miss any minute to crush your steps. In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Discussion Board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

By the way, if my post was helpful to your inquiry, choose it as "the Best Answer" to help other friends that might be having similar issues.

Hope to see you around more often! 😎

Best Answer