Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smooth syncing Huawei P20 Lite message

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I'm getting a message at the top of my app telling me how to "....smooth sync.." my Huawei P20.

Firstly I have no issues with syncing with my phone, GPS works, messages to my Charge 3 works it syncs fine no problem.

My problem is I can't get rid of the annoy message there a "x" in the corner that clears it, and a "Not Now" button that clears it. But reopen the App and there it is. In the way of everything, I click learn more but no back it comes.

It's driving me mad! 😵

I turned off all notification no good I've force stopped the app reloaded the app all no good!! AHHHH

Please Fitbit this can't be hard to remove 🙏

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi all,

I might be wrong but it looks like this annoying senseless absolutely no point message has finally been removed!

Well it only took 4 months and untold messages, emails etc but its gone, and for that Thank you Fitbit, although in future maybe you should think before you do silly things like that again. 

klrichards

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

I'm also getting this and tried changing notification settings and sync settings but with no luck! It's so frustrating as all other "hints & tips" are clearing when I press the 'x'. 

Best Answer

this issues is preventing me from Syncing at all 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've even tried following the prompts on my phone to see if this message can be removed and it makes no difference. Common FITBIT....wtf?

Best Answer

I am also having the same issue and have tried everything you all have tried with the same results! Fitbit, can you PLEASE look into this issue! Thank you!

Best Answer

Yes ... we are getting this as well.

Got to hand it to Fitbit, they really do know how to annoy their customers.

Best Answer

I'm also getting the problem. Even worse, if I on the learn more link I get force.com service error.

I agree that fitbit really knows how to irritate users.

Best Answer

Is this just a way to force us to buy a newer device? The dimwit who "designed" this "feature" should be locked in a featureless room and forced to listen to Baby Shark until this is fixed.

Best Answer

I have been getting this message for a couple of months too.

Previously I did receive this message and changes the P20 settings and the message went away for months. Now, whatever setting to set, the message just doesn't go away.

FYI - I've just bought a new fitbit tracker, refreshed and setup the new device as required but sadly when I sync with my Huawei the message still appears.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Everyone bothered by this bug, please stop by This thread.  By the looks of it, this isn't a bug at all, but rather, an actual design decision (if you can believe that).  And now it requires enough LiKeS and hastags or whatever to convince them that it's a terrible feature.

Best Answer

Yup, I checked the link out and I cannot believe that they see this as a feature. 

Easy sorted though. I'm due for a new device in September and you had better believe that it won't be a fitbit. I'm voting with my wallet on this one. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all,

I might be wrong but it looks like this annoying senseless absolutely no point message has finally been removed!

Well it only took 4 months and untold messages, emails etc but its gone, and for that Thank you Fitbit, although in future maybe you should think before you do silly things like that again. 

klrichards

Best Answer
0 Votes
I just checked and it does appear to be GONE!!! Thanks for the heads up about it! What a great day! And yes, LOL, it took long enough. 
Best Answer
0 Votes