Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top bar missing-Charge 4

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just completed a walk and registeret it the app, but i'm missing the top bar that shows total distance, total time and pace. 

How do i find it?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @BjornOrjan.

Currently, the latest firmware version for the Fitbit Charge 4 is 1.100.43 as stated in this site. For instructions on how to check your current version and update, please visit this article and open the menu "How do I find the version number for my Fitbit device?".

Whether you continue experiencing the same problem please try the following:

- Log out from the Fitbit app

- Restart your Tracker and reboot your phone

- Log back into the Fitbit app

If this doesn't help, please provide a screen shot of what is shown on your end.

I moved this thread to Android App board because it is more related to the topic.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I have tried the steps, but the problem is still there.

I would like to upload a screenshot, but i can't seem to figure out how.

When i follow the steps in the link you have provided i get a popup that says Source, Image descripiton and Dimensions, but i can't figure out how to attach the image.

I have connected the Fitbit to Runkeeper aswell but i dosen't seem to update automaticly. I have to disconnect and connect again every time I want to update it. is there a quick fix?

Regards,

Bjørn

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response, @BjornOrjan.

"If your Fitbit has been connected to Runkeeper since prior to September 2017, your future Fitbit activities will automatically start syncing over-- no need to do anything! For your past Fitbit activities to sync over, you’ll just need to disconnect and reconnect Fitbit and Runkeeper, and those activities will be pulled to Runkeeper". This information as well as some other important things to know can be found in this Runkeeper article

Whether you continue having difficulties with the top bar in the Fitbit app, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes