Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track Exercise option is changing its activity category

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
While using the 'Track Exercise' on my cell, I have it set to 'walk' but it often automatically changes to 'run'. As I never run, this isn't something I should have to check everytime. It's annoying when I am done that it has recorded my walk as a run.

As this happens to me regularly when using the 'Track Exercise', I suggest you enable editing the exercise type as you do when I use 'Workout' on my Blaze. 

I found using the 'walk' on my Blaze inaccurate, hence the reason I use the above.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Snooker-Lady007, good to see you one more time in the Fitbit Community! I wold like to ask if is possible for you to share a screenshot of what you are seeing? This will allow me to have a closer look to the issue you are experiencing. For more to upload pictures please take a look at this post.

I haven't heard of a similar case, so my recommendation is to reset the app and clear its cache:

- Log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list.

- Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to Force stop the app.

- Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized again, go back to your app and try again.

If editing exercise is something in which you're interested, please visit this feature suggestion and contribute with your vote and comments. This is a great way to let our developers know what you'd like to see in the future!

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes