Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracker not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I dont have a discrete fitbit but track steps on my htc one m8, as well as manually recording cycling activity. Since may 18 I've had no steps tracked and no sync of steps. Manually entered activity is being recorded to the website. Any ideas how to fix this? I think the latest android fitbit 2.27 is bugged.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity & format

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Community @beanlanda. If your tracker is not syncing, I recommend following our syncing troubleshoot. After following these steps your tracker should work without an inconvenience.

Let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Thanks but not relevant as my 'tracker' is not external via Bluetooth but
is my HTC one M8 itself.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you take a look at the link I provided @beanlanda? If you haven't please do since in that link you will be able to find the steps the syncing inconvenience you have from your HTC. 

See you around! Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes of course i did. Enabling Bluetooth irrelevant since I'm trying to work out why the internal tracker stopped working - see http://androidandme.com/2014/04/reviews/htc-one-m8-fitbit-integration-survival-of-the-fitbit/

I unpaired the htc device but there is no option in this cuurent version of the android app to re-add the htc one m8 itself as a tracker.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@beanlanda I hope you're doing well! Have you tried to repair your tracker with your mobile device again? It should work as the HTC One M8 is under the list of supported devices. Try these set up steps to re link (check link at @SteveH's post). 

Keep me posted and let me know if you are back on track! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Once again you have not understood my issue. I want to continue to use my
htc one m8 as the tracker. It used to work. Now it doesn't. I do not
want or need a discrete tracker.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @beanlanda I would like to confirm you are having issues with your HTC One M8 and MobileTrack? If you are please notice that beginning in mid-May 2016, we'll no longer provide support for the MobileTrack feature on the HTC One M8. Recently, Google and HTC made changes that prevents the MobileTrack feature from functioning properly in the Fitbit app for Android on the HTC One M8 device. The focus of our efforts moving forward will be to provide MobileTrack on a larger number of newer Android mobile devices. 

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I recommend using a Fitbit tracker to continue tracking your activity. 

I'll be around if you have any questions! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes