Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubleshooting for the Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had charged my Fitbit last night, and it's not working properly. The screen on the watch itself is frozen with a X in the middle of a red circle. Both my phone and the App are up-to-date. 

It's the watch itself that is not working. It did get pretty cold last night. Could this be it? Support team did not help, so this is why I'm reaching out to you all. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

What watch do you have @KitKat00 

Have you tried a restart? 

How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Best Answer

@Rich_Laue Thanks for your help! @KitKat00 Welcome to the forums. Please excuse the delayed response. I will gladly help you get back on track. Thanks for sharing that it was too cold the day before. There is actually a specific error message for either hot or cold instances. However it does show a related color to the temperature (hot/red and blue/cold) and it will usually display a warning triangle and a thermometer. Hence I do not believe it could be related to this. 

Which Fitbit device do you have? Does the red X show a text along with it? Something like "data not cleared, sync & try again"? If this is the case, you will need to first remove the device from your account and then set it up as a new device. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer