Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Log in - Fitbit.com is unavailable error

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't log in at my fitbit account on my Huawei P20 Lite mobile.
Need help

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
24 REPLIES 24

I can't log into my fitbit app.  It says servers down?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think so I can't seem to log in and also I can't even set up my new fitbit verser 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem, tried to sync about 20 minutes ago and it logged me out now it says Fitbit.com is unavailable.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, i have the same.
He didn't sync so i removed the app from my phone and i can't log in anymore 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

It keeps telling me no internet connection...On a brand new Versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just tried again after clearing the cache and doing a force stop and it states no network connection, obviously something is wrong on their end.

Best Answer
0 Votes
That stinks...ok thanks!!  
Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi team,

I just bought a new versa and I just installed the app on a different phn and used my account to login.

But I get different error everytime I try to log in:

Fitbit.com is unavailable, please try again later.

Network operation failed.

Few more as well, just want to know if there is some kind of outage for mobile devices, as fitbit is still accessible from my laptop.

Regards

Hemant

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep I'm having the same problem! Hopefully they get it sorted out soon. 

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. Tried to uninstall and reinstall, same issue. Something is broken.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Team, 

Just to let you know :

I have restarted my phn.

turn off and on the bluetooth 

Uninstall the app, install it back.

None of them helped.

Regards

Hemant

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes me too. Just changed my phone and thought it was that. Will try again in an hour.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Both the Fitbit App and Fitbit.com are working for me with Android phone and computer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The issue seems to be fixed or is in the process of getting fixed as I am able to login into the fitbit account using android app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Getting the fitbit.com unavailable and no network messages tonight whilst trying, re-trying and trying again to install a new Versa on Galaxy S6.  That's after watching it say 'this may take a while' which eventually translates into nothing's working.  If it doesn't work tomorrow I'll be sending this fitbit back to Amazon for a refund.  Incredible in this day and age!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here.  I just reloaded my Google Pixel XL phone today so the app has been installed new from Google Play.  Trying to login and I get a "Fitbit.com is unavailable. Please try again later." message.

Restarted my phone with the same results.  All other apps are working and allowing me to login.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Mark,

When this issue happened with me, Fitbit posted an alert on their website about the mobile outage they were experiencing and hence everyone who tried connecting to Fitbit from mobile or watch got multiple different error messages. 

However, the issue was fixed within 45 min or so and no further issues were seen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

When this issue happened to me, Fitbit posted an alert on their website about the mobile outage they were experiencing and hence everyone who tried connecting to Fitbit from mobile or watch got multiple different error messages. 

However, the issue was fixed within 45 min or so and no further issues were seen.

Regards

Hemant

Best Answer
0 Votes

The issue is fixed now.  Clearly Fitbit.com or whatever server they have that connects with the Android app was down.  However, no update from Fitbit.  Maybe this community is dead now as nobody from Fitbit bothered to provide an update.

Best Answer