Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to control music with BT Earbuds while using Music Control

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When ever I pair my wireless earbuds to my Google pixel along with my blaze. Because both my earbuds have music control and so does my blaze, why if I change my volume from my blaze then I'm not able to adjust my music from my earbuds like pause or play or even volume adjust. But this issue does not exist on iPhone, why is this? Can this be patched in a future update? I will take any help I can get thanks.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

HI there @Diondre_510, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! After reading your post, I believe this is more an issue related to the platform (Android OS). In other words, as you know music control still uses Bluetooth classic. In this cases the Blaze and your Bluetooth earbuds may have a connectivity conflict that does not allow they work as it should..

I was reading in a different post a possible solution that might come handy for you from what you are experiencing. Take a look to the response from @Scott_STL in the following thread: Blaze Music Control Information Post.

Hope you find useful this information. See you later!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer