Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller Id shows "Unknown" on tracker' screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge HR is paired with my Samsung Galaxy S7, running Android 7.0.  In the past, when I received a call, the caller's name appeared on my phone if the caller was in my Contacts.  However, now all the calls show up as Unknown.  I'm not sure exactly when this started, but I think it was when the phone updated to the 7.0 OS.  Is there anything I can do to restore this function?

Moderator Edit: Format / Updated subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there @mas0511, good to see you again in the Fitbit Community! If this issue start happening after the update of your OS, I'd recommend that you turn off notifications and then set up notifications from scratch again. For more details please follow the steps from this post.

During setup, you should see an option that asks if you want to see sender information during the setup process, which should resolve the problem.

Hope this helps!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the suggestion.  I followed your directions. However when I receive a phone call from someone in my contact list the call still registers on my fitbit as "Unknown "

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever get this resolved as my fitbit displays unknown also. I'm not very technical as my son sorted out my notifications. I only have a Samsung s6 but it is still operating on version 7

Best Answer
0 Votes
No. I am still having the same issue.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have same issue 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @mas0511@Tammiet and welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! I just swing by to give follow up and I saw the issue keep persisting in your cases. There is a workaround suggested in the following post that might come handy in case the issue persists.

Give it a try and see you later!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes