Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create a Challenge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Screenshot_20190913-112216_Fitbit.jpg

I can't initiate any challenges on any regularity. One day I can, next day I can't , two days later I can, three days later I can't, etc..... Is there a fix or is this problem even being worked on?

I guess I could dig through hundreds of posts and maybe find an answer, but I'm so tired of always having to dig through crap to find solutions to the many fitbit issues! 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Pauliemacsr, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding your post.

I appreciate the information and the screenshot that were shared in your post, totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this inconvenience and how many times since then? Also, which Android mobile device you're currently using? If you haven't already done so, please try the following steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device.
  3. Make sure that the Android version is up to date.
  4. Reboot your mobile device.
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app.
  6. Login using your credentials.
  7. Try again to create a challenge

For more information about how to create a challenge in the Fitbit app, please check: How do I start a challenge or adventure?

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think I've deleted and downloaded 3 times already - just as you prescribed. But after all that it still doesn't consistently work, and when it does and I attempt to start a challenge, none of my friend list shows activity, so I'm inviting blind - one time I invited 40 people to a workweek challenge and still couldn't fill all 10 slots! 

Best Answer
0 Votes