Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

compability list - how do you now when you loose compability?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! I've just realised that my phone Samsung Note 8 has fallen out of the list for the Android app. How I'm I supposed to know when my phone is no longer supported? Is it then the smartest to stop installing new versions of the app? Is there a certain time after a new version of a phone is on the market when the old version disappears from the list? In that case - how long? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@MiaMaria Samsung Note 8 was never on the list, but it should work. I've worked with several customers who have Note 8.

Our list of devices is a list of the phones that our team has tested for compatibility. Due to the large number of android devices, we’re unable to test all of them or to keep all of them in our ongoing compatibility testing. You should consider your phone compatible if it meets the minimum OS and Bluetooth requirements, however, since we’ve not tested we can’t guarantee everything will always work as expected.

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@MiaMaria Samsung Note 8 was never on the list, but it should work. I've worked with several customers who have Note 8.

Our list of devices is a list of the phones that our team has tested for compatibility. Due to the large number of android devices, we’re unable to test all of them or to keep all of them in our ongoing compatibility testing. You should consider your phone compatible if it meets the minimum OS and Bluetooth requirements, however, since we’ve not tested we can’t guarantee everything will always work as expected.

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

Thanks! That was an exact and clear description! 

Best Answer