Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

since two days ago I was logged out of my account in my Android device and when I try to log in  I get a message that the password is invalid  and when I try to use the "forgot password" I get a message that the Network operation failed.  Fitbit.com is unavailable. Please try later.  and then if I try to go to Fitbit.com I get an error message saying that the owner of the website has banned my IP address.

same thing happened to my daughter's account!!!  I can't log in!! please help cause I can't get my info.

please respond to my email sice I cannot get thru your side via your site or the app.

thanks

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Moderator edit: Removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Icelis, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding your post.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared with us. I'd like to share with you that our Support team informed me that they already provided you assistance to resolve this situation. That said, I recommend you to contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case.

I'll be here if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes