Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive password reset email

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Eleven days ago, I found myself logged out of my fitbit app on my android.  Tried to log in but says wrong user name or password.  Tried requesting new password but never got email.  Tried contacting support but no help.  Problem was escalated to higher level and said possibly spam setting and requested authorization to remove spam setting (which I never did in the first place).  It takes several days to get a return email if at all.  I requested a phone call but have not received one.  I am getting very frustrated.  I can access on Chrome but can't sync my HR 2.  HELP!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31
I somehow got put on some kind of Spam List and had to call Help to get taken off so I could receive password reset. Thankfully the Hold time on the call was minimal! I used Chat also but they just escalated to higher support.
Best Answer

I also found myself logged out of my fitbit app on my iPhone.  I tried to log in but says wrong user name or password.  Tried requesting new password but never got email.  Tried contacting support but it automatically puts the wrong email in and I can’t change it. I don’t recognize the email and I can’t change my password without the verification email which I’m not receiving.  Help! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A few  days ago, I found myself logged out of my fitbit app on my android. Tried to log in but says wrong user  and password,  am getting very frustrated. Also said it sent new password,  but never received anything . Been a member since 2013, don't want to lose my history. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot get it to actually send me a password reset, so frustrating its been since 7/8/19 that it has been updating.  I have tried every suggestion in here and it still won't send a password reset.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am trying to log in to my Fitbit app and definitely using the correct password but it's saying it's wrong. I've requested a reset password several times but no luck. Please help!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I cant log in fitbit to my daughter phone it said invalid email or pasword

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem.  My password is saved in my password manager, so I know it is correct, but my fitbit inspire hr continues to report wrong email/password, and when I try to get a new one it reports it failed.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unable to log into Apple App. And cannot receive email reset email.  “Help, Cecil, Help.”  Or, “Help me Obi-Wan, you are my only hope . . . .”

and yessssss, I was trapped in FitBit Advocates Virtual Voice Jail Forever.  Thank you in advance for your help. keithserenity@iCloud.com. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi RobertoME,

Could you please help me get my email address account unblocked. I cannot access my app on my Iphone 10xr. My name is Joseph A. Padua

my email address that with not send me back a password reset link is : josephpadua@hotmail.com I have a case # 39660087.  None of the emails that the fitbit staff send me come to my inbox or spam mail. Can you help ? It has been weeks since it has worked. Thanks j. padua

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am basically having the same issue as the man above. My fitbit app was being kind of glitchy, so I signed out to see if it would fix anything. When I went to sign back in, it would not accept my password nor was I receiving any of the reset password emails...? Not sure where to go from here...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Tori Storm,

I am the man above with the problem that was solved by Fitbit Tech support. They need to reset your password on there servers. Tell them to connect you to a tech support person. Good luck Joseph

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @ToriStorm and @josephpadua.

@ToriStorm I recommend you to check your spam or junk folder since some of our emails could be forwarded to those folders by your email service provider. If the "Forgot Password?" option on the Fitbit app is not sending you the reset email, you can try to send the password reset email from our website by clicking here.

See you around.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer