Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see or set up activity goals or stat counters

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This week I switched from Windows phone to Samsung. My profile is ok, except in the goals I can only see the calories. Step count and distance are missing. Searched thru help/faq but couldn't find a solution.

When I try to edit dashboard there is no option to add step count and distance.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @Kigorg, good to see you have joined to the Fitbit Community! I was reading your post and I know what is going on, but not sure if you have a Fitbit tracker.

In this case you are not able to see more details or other stats, since your tracker is not paired to your account. In your Community profile I saw there is no tracker paired, so from there my assumption. If this is the case, is just matter to paired your tracker back. If you need a reference for this, this post will serve as a guide to do this.

Note that contrary to have a tracker paired, you can have the option of MobileTrack which allow you to use your app as a substitute of the tracker. If this is the scenario, remember that only a handful of phone are able to support this feature, as not all have the hardware to support this feature of the app.

Keep me posted how it goes. I'll be around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tnx for replying Robero. To make it clear, I don't have a Fitbit tracker. That's why I mentioned that recently switched from Windows phone to Samsung Galaxy A5. Which i don't see in the mobile track list, unfortunately.

But what is strange, right now I see info in my profile that I'm linked to another divice (?) What does it mean?

The only solution for now is that I select activities on daily basis and record them- that's how I get the step count and distance data.

Cheers,

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Kigorg, thanks for sharing additional details and my apologies for the late response. I see now why I wasn't able to see a tracker paired and this explain a lot.

The Galaxy A5 is not among our compatible devices, however this is not an statement that trackers or features of the app won't work. Nonetheless, MobileTrack is an special feature since not all mobiles are able to support this option, including compatible and non-compatibles mobile devices.

You are seeing a message that this option is link to another device, since MobileTrack still is enable on your Windows phone which was able to support this feature. In this scenario I'm not able to offer a workaround since MobileTrack depends entirely on the mobile phone.

See you later and let me know if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes