Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up Alta HR on Samsung j3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I orifinally got the HR,  it set up and synced fine. Over the last few months it has not been syncing and eventually having reinstalled the app, I can no longer set up my hr os the app....it just doesn't not find it.

I have tried everything that has been suggested and no joy. 

Any help appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Neathrfc, I saw you are having troubles to set up your tracker with your Samsung J3 despite trying different suggestions to resolved this issue.

Note that the Samsung J3 is not listed as compatible and the app is not optimized to run with this phone, so while you have been able to use the app fine, certain updates may caused the app fails in its functionality.  So as a matter of review, I would like to share with you this post for more help in case there is something missing to try.

Also I want to recommend to review the version of the Fitbit app as we have been releasing new updates during the previous week, which contain stability improvements. For more details please refer to this post.

Hope this helps. See you until the next opportunity.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi - I have the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy J3.  Can you tell me when this will be fixed (I have a Charge 2)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Aldav, welcome to the Fitbit Community! My apologies for the late response regarding your concern. The Samsung J3 is not going to be listed as compatible as far I can confirm. There are no further details why this phone is not compatible. However It may work, but keep in mind certain features will not behave as is expected

If the issue persists, try to set up your tracker using a computer as an alternative option. Once is paired to your account, you can continue using the Fitbit app.

See you around and let me know if you have more questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes