Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to setup Versa 2 with Samsung Galaxy S10

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I changed phone to a Samsung Galaxy S10. The Bluetooth can see my Versa 2 but will not pair no matter what I do. It worked fine with my previous S9. Anyone know what can be done. Thanks.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @SimonG65, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided. 

As my friend @SteveH said, in order to link your Versa 2 to your new phone, try the following steps:

1. Remove the Versa 2 from the S9's Bluetooth settings.

2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use.

3. Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.

4. Setup your Versa 2 on your S10.

You can also take a look at the help article: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Give this a go and let us know the outcome. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Do you still have the S9? If so, make sure it doesn't still have a connection to the fitbit in its bluetooth settings as this could be blocking the connection to the S10.

Best Answer

Hi there @SimonG65, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided. 

As my friend @SteveH said, in order to link your Versa 2 to your new phone, try the following steps:

1. Remove the Versa 2 from the S9's Bluetooth settings.

2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use.

3. Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.

4. Setup your Versa 2 on your S10.

You can also take a look at the help article: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Give this a go and let us know the outcome. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the advice. I got it to pair up now and it seems to be
working fine.

Simon.
Best Answer

Hey @SimonG65, I'm glad to hear that the steps worked for you. 😉 

I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried turning things off/on and uninstalling...nothing is working .

Samsung S10e and Versa 2

Best Answer

Hello @txteacher, thanks for stopping by. Thanks for the details provided and for letting me know the steps you've tried so far. 

To better assist you, could you please let me know what is the issue you're experience with your Versa 2? Are you trying to set up or sync your smartwatch? I've seen you contacted our Support Team on Jan 4th, and they helped you with a setup difficulty. 

I'm looking forward to your response, keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes