Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Flex 2 with a J3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got a Samsung J3 and fitbit won't sync. Gets to stage where you have to double tap but no further. Help! 😁

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @AbyPage, good to see you here in the Fitbit Community as a new member. I'm sorry for the late response and I'm wondering how it goes? Were you able to connect your Flex 2 with your phone?

Perhaps the following help article will give you some additional suggestions if you are not able to connect your tracker: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

If you were able to pair your tracker and is not syncing, it won't hurt to give it a try to this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

In addition to this, the Samsung J3 is not listed as a compatible device. A majority of Android phones running version 4.4 or higher will work with our products, however we cannot guarantee optimal performance on devices for which we have not tested and confirmed compatibility. In previous updates was established this phone is not compatible and it might not be listed in the future. The full list of compatible devices with confirmed compatibility can be found at fitbit.com/devices.

See you around and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes