Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Versa with Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been trying to sync my app with my fitbit versa since Wednesday and it's not doing it at all. So I uninstalled my app, reset my fitbit and reinstalled it, restarted my phone , restarted bluetooth and even disconnected my versa from my app and now I can get it back connected. It finds it but wont connect to it, it's getting really annoying because I am faithful at using this for exercise and all of it. What can I do?? Please help!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello there @Marji1, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! I saw you were having issues at the moment to sync. My apologies for the late response and since it has been a few days after your post, I'm wondering how it goes? Is the issue still persisting?

Make sure your tracker has enough battery charge, otherwise it might present some issues due to the charge is not enough, specially if you are trying to pair your watch back to your account. You did good in trying the troubleshooting steps on your own, so as a matter of review take a look at this help article: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Also make sure your phone is listed as compatible. The full list of compatible devices with confirmed compatibility can be found at fitbit.com/devices.  A majority of Android phones running version 4.4 or higher will work with our products, however we cannot guarantee optimal performance on devices for which we have not tested and confirmed compatibility.

See you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
Yes it was charged and all that but I kept researching and finally got it
working. Thank you!
Best Answer
0 Votes