Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync by Bluetooth with my One

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since a update, my One hasn't been able to sync by bluetooth. As seasoned fitbit user, I have had little trouble with my fitbit. Having the galaxy s5 for two years, my One for a few years, I never had an issue.

Having a fitbit one, and just before they went public, my old case ripped and my One fell out. Fitbit replaced it and I went out and bought a new one two months ago as a back up. The new One will not sync either.....

Some people gently depend on this device, but some of us need this device to keep us motivated and track our progress.....

Any advice?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @modern_pioneer, Let do series of steps to address this issue, since this is not a bug or glitch affecting the app.

I recommend making sure that you're updated to the latest version of the Fitbit app for Android, version 2.55 and have tried again with the latest app version.

If you have this version, please log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized again, go back to your app.

Once you have done this please refer to the instructions of this post: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Hope this helps. See you until the next time.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes