Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync my steps from my Fitbit Flex

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sunday at around 9pm my Flex Fitbit sync with no problems. Never got it wet. Charged it overnight and Monday morning it showed all the dots were lighted. Yesterday, walked over 10,000 steps and received the vibration. When I syncd it to my Fitbit app on my Android Samsung 7 device and computer it does not find the Bluetooth. Not near any paired devices, turned off and on my phone, turned off and on the bluetooth on my phone and computer, uninstalled and re-installed the app on my phone, So I've followed all the troubleshooting steps on the Fitbit even tried on my husbands phone. In summary it will NOT find the Bluetooth. But it is fully charged and tracking my steps this morning. Please advise.  

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

How do I restart my device work two weeks ago and working well. I'm all set. I suggest this fix be put on the FAQ for Flex as I had to call tech support to have this solution worked whereas if it was on the FAQ then I would have resolved it on my own. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello there @covey, thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community! Certainly this is not a normal behavior, however I'm wondering if the issue persists? I saw you have tried different methods to resolved this issue to no avail, but I'm wondering if you tried to perform a restart on your tracker?

In the case your tracker still hasn't synced, I would recommend to try this: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Also as a matter of review, I'm gonna share the following thread with you as it contain all the necessary for syncing issues, please take a moment to see if there is something additional to try: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

See you around and let me know if the issue persists.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I restart my device work two weeks ago and working well. I'm all set. I suggest this fix be put on the FAQ for Flex as I had to call tech support to have this solution worked whereas if it was on the FAQ then I would have resolved it on my own. 

Best Answer
0 Votes