Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to update Versa firmware version

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am using a galaxy note 9 and I'm unable to update my versa to the current tracking software. Everytime I try to update it takes HOURS and keeps starting over. The longest time that I've attempted is 4 hours. I've made sure there's a wifi and bluetooth connection but it's still not working. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Ayesha916, welcome to the Community Forums!

First of all, I'd like to appreciate your effort and patience troubleshooting this situation prior to posting, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. Let me share with you that the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is not currently listed as a compatible device with our products and services, therefore, you may experience certain connection difficulties with it. I'm aware that some users are able to use non-compatible devices with our Fitbit products, however, we cannot ensure a proper function of all its features due to this compatibility concern.

Even though your mobile device is not compatible, I recommend you to learn more about how to update the firmware version of your Fitbit device with the information that's specified on this help article. Then, please move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why can't I update my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes.

Keep me posted, I'll be here if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Galaxy note 9 is absolutely labelled as a compatible device and I've attached a screenshot as proof.

Screenshot_20190919-091727_Samsung Internet.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes