Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfortunately, Fitbit has stopped error

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Two days ago when attempting to sign in to the Fitbit app on my Samsung Galaxy S5, the following message displayed; 'Unfortunately, Fitbit has stopped.' I can click on 'OK' or 'Report'. Yesterday I uninstalled the app, cleared my cache, turned off my phone for a while, then re-installed the Fitbit app. I was able to sign in and sync. Last night I signed out of the app, and this morning when attempting to sign in, I'm having the same issue with the 'Unfortunately, Fitbit has stopped.' message. Any suggestions? Very frustrated.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @Bonson, good to see you around! My apologies for the late response, I was reading you have tried to reset the app to address issue. I'm wondering if the app is install on the internal storage of your phone or is located in the external storage? This option might depend of the version of Android, however if the app is in the external storage it may present this type of crashes.

I would recommend to repeat the process to log out in case it was possible to access to your account without a crash and reset your phone and try again. Make sure also your phone has all the recent updates as well.

See you around and keep me updated.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes