Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 incorrectly added 83,000 steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa 2

When I checked my step count on my phone this afternoon it was at approximately 9,000 (on a Samsung S10 phone). About an hour later I noticed an additional 83,500 (83K) steps had been added to the 9000. It also indicated I walked 39+ miles today, I wish!

I uninstalled and reinstalled but it's still showing over 92500 steps for today. All other fields seem to be normal...ie, my calories today show about 975 used and about 400 left.

Thanks.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Hiker02, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared. To better assist you and further investigate the reason why your Versa 2 added that amount of steps, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this situation and how many times since then? The distance overall was also affected? In the meantime I receive your answers, please restart your Versa 2 to refresh its performance. You can also erase the steps that were incorrectly added to your account following the steps that are specified on: How do I add, edit, or delete Fitbit data and activities?

Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes