Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't connect to any Bluetooth device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I noticed my versa 2 wasnt syncing and said watch not found. I went to bluetooth it wasnt connected. I searched help and it said to unpair then re-pair. Then it wouldn't pair at all. So I took it off my app then said set up device, now it cant find my device. I did all that it said: turn bluetooth off, restart watch, everything and Nothing worked. So i tried it on my hisbands phone same thing. I tried it on my tablet, same thing. So I thought id try factory resetting it. Well, now it is back as of it were new and it still wont connect. Is it the app? Cuz my phone and tablet connect to everything else no problem. I had removed all my paired devices from my phone and then re-paired them no problem. HELP PLEASE!!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @SunsetRunner. It's great to see you here in the Forums.

Thanks for letting me know that you have a Versa 2, as well for the troubleshooting steps that you've tried prior posting to get your watch connected to your phone. Nice way to start!  Since this isn't the expected behavior of your watch, please provide me with the following:

• Your phone's model and Android version.
  • Are the location services enabled?
  • Have you allowed the Fitbit app to run on the background?

Keep me posted.

Best Answer

I'm having the exact same problem. Tried to restart, reset, log in and out, uninstall and reinstall app, restarted phone, can pair other devices and my fot bit versa 2 refuses to pair. I have a samsung S8, location services are turned ok and the app is enabled to run in the background. I recieved the versa 2 as a gift for xmas and yesterday it started randomly resetting itself every 30 second. That's when I did the factory reboot. Still not able to see it up. HELP! 

Best Answer

Hi @Glaza. Welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the delay.

Thanks for your efforts while working on this matter, as well for sharing the steps tried on your Versa 2. Nice way to go! Since your watch is still unable to complete the set up process, I've got in touch with our Support team and apparently they already took your case under their wings. They'll continue assisting you via email so make sure to check your inbox.

I'll be around if you have another question.

Best Answer

hello

I have the same problem, tel note 9 with android 9

Please help

Best Answer

I am having the same problem. I am unable to get  my Versa 2 to connect to my IPhone 11 Pro. I have done a factory reset on the fitbit, I have uninstalled / reinstalled the app. I have shut my phone down multiple times, rebooted the watched multiple times and nothing. Can you help? 

Best Answer
0 Votes